If you are looking to start, expand or relocate your business, our Economic Development team can help you with advice and support.
We understand that navigating Government processes and requirements can be challenging. This team will help you become operational as quickly as possible by assisting you to:
- Understand what permits you will require for your business (including: planning, building, health, community safety)
- Apply for required permits
- Engage with different Council departments
- Connect with business support programs
- Connect you with industry groups
- Advise on grants available
- Advise on business training workshops and seminars
- Investment attraction and business establishment support
CONTACT THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Please contact the Economic Development Team on 03 5722 0888 or email email@example.com.
Sign up for our business e-newsletter here.
Business Wangaratta invites membership from individuals and businesses with an interest in the business and commercial life of Wangaratta.
No matter the size of your business, or the industry you are in, we welcome your membership and input into Business Wangaratta. There are several benefits to being a member of Business Wangaratta including:
- Connection to the right people at the best time for your business
- Resources and knowledge to sustain and grow your business
- The opportunity to be informed, supported and represented