If you are looking to start a new business, expand existing or relocate your business, our team can help you advice and support to get your business established. Some of the services we provide include navigating the permit processes, identifying grant or financial support, skills and education, and other opportunities.
We understand that navigating through Government can be challenging, that's why the Business Support Team is here to help. This team will help you become operational as quickly as possible by assisting you to:
- Understand what permits you will require for your business (including: planning, building, health, community safety)
- Apply for required permits
- Engage with different Council departments
- Connect with business support programs
- Connect you with industry groups
- Advise on business training workshops and seminars
- Investment attraction and business establishment support
CONTACT THE BUSINESS SUPPORT TEAM
Please contact the Business Support Team on 03 5357 2088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the Economic Development Team.